Full Job Description
Are you seeking a rewarding career in autism therapy where you can truly make a difference? Come join our growing team of ABA therapists as a Registered Behavior Technician! As an RBT, you’ll have an opportunity to help change the lives of children with autism by using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to provide 1:1 direct services in our clinic, in home, or in community settings.
At The Cardinal Center for Behavior Analysis, we want you to enjoy coming to work, so our clients enjoy coming to us. That’s why as a Registered Behavior Technician, you will get to have fun, explore your creativity, and let your personality shine while providing individualized ABA therapy to children with autism. We offer a supportive work environment where our ABA therapists and all team members can thrive, and feel valued and appreciated for their work contributions with clients.
If you’re a positive, enthusiastic professional who enjoys collaboration and is passionate about helping children with autism, we want to speak with you about how we can put you in the driver’s seat of your career in behavioral health. Reach out to learn more or apply online for our RBT position today!
- Autism Therapist, ABA Therapist, Behavioral Health Therapist, Behavioral Therapist, Behavioral Health Technician, Mental Health Technician
- Clinic & in-home
- Salary: $18 – $21 an Hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday, availability from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Work with Autism: 2 years (Preferred)
- Working with children: 2 years (Preferred)
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, Special Education, Education, or other relevant fields
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
Join Our Team
Become A Registered Behavior Technician at The Cardinal Center